We’re happy to pass along Brine news. Or you can go to Trip Advisor, OpenTable and Yelp for more diner reviews! We look forward to hosting you and we hope you’ll let us know what we can do to make your visit rewarding and one you’ll want to repeat! Cheers!
- Brine wins 2021 BONS award for Best Raw Bar – Editor’s Choice
- North Shore restaurants with dollar oyster specials this summer.
- The 15 best restaurants on the North Shore worth the trip up.
- Northshore Magazine: Newburyport’s Brine Restaurant Reopens in New Location This Weekend
- Brine announces they are moving to historic Fowle’s News location.
- Awarded Best Crudo, Best Oysters, Best Raw Bar, and Best Late Nosh by Northshore Magazine’s Best of Northshore 2018 and Best of Northshore 2019
- Owner Nancy Batista-Caswell earns 40 Under 40 spot from Boston Business Journal
- General Manager Gissele Tache takes home Newburyport 40 Under 40
- Took home awards for Best Oyster, Best Crudo, Best Late Night Nosh from Northshore Magazine’s Best of Northshore 2017
- Northshore Magazine: North Shore’s Top Toques Offer Creative Takes On Clam Chowder
- Owner Nancy Caswell featured in Nations Restaurant News’ 2017 Power List
- Our own Drew Hart featured in Town & Country Magazine 17 Unexpected Cocktail Recipes
- Executive Chef Justin Shoults receives Zagat’s 2015 30 Under 30 award
- Boston Magazine’s November 2015 feature on Oak + Rowan and CRG’s Portuguese Milk Liqueur.
- Nancy Batista-Caswell, Justin Shoults, and Jeremy Glover will be hosting the Thanksgiving dinner at the James Beard House on November 26th. Tickets available online.
- Justin Shoults’ Recipe for Mustard Greens featured in the September Issue of SHAPE Magazine
- Chef Justin Shoults invited to participate in the James Beard Foundations Taste America Event in Boston on October 9th 2015
- Join us for our third annual Cancer Shucks event on September 30th starting at 6pm. Proceeds support the important work of Dana-Farber Cancer Institute.
- Brine Wins 2015 Boston Magazine’s Best Of Boston® Best Restaurant North General Excellence
- Caswell Restaurant Group Plans to Open Oak + Rowan in Fort Point
- “Rising Star” Nancy Batista-Caswell’s Recommendations for Summer Rosés in Forbes
- New Chefs in Newburyport’s Dining Scene
- Boston Globe: Newburyport’s Brine a Tasty Late-Night Treasure
- See our own Executive Chef Justin Shoults this Summer at the Nantucket Wine Festival May 13-17, 2015
- BRINE Wins Two Best of Northshore 2014 Dining Awards: Best Clam Chowder and Best Oysters
- BRINE Featured in Boston Magazine’s Top Seafood Recommendations
- Star Chefs – Rising Stars Nancy Batista-Caswell
- USA Today Travel – Where to Taste Boston’s Trademark Clam Chowder
- ZAGAT: 30 Under 30 Update: Bryanna Lee Tebbetts on BRINE
- ZAGAT: Boston’s Most Innovative Restaurants
- The Lambshank Redemption: BRINE Teaser
- Zagat Honors BRINE’s GM Bryanna Tebbetts as 2013 ’30 Under 30′
- Boston Magazine: Where to Eat, Right Now: The List
- Seacoast Online: Culinary Opus: 15-Courses are Headed to Newburyport
- Boston Chef’s: Mr. Daly’s (Culinary) Opus Dinner
- ZAGAT: BRINE Launches 15-Course Culinary Opus Dinner
- Boston Magazine: Best New Restaurant North – Best of Boston 2013
- Boston Common Magazine: Dining in the Suburbs
- Boston Magazine: Dining and Shopping in Newburyport; ‘Buzzed-About Restaurants’
- Boston Magazine: Why Crudo is Perfect for Summer Dining
- BRINE Named Top 10 New Restaurant by Zagat
- Seacoast Online: Funky, Hip – Brine is a Bright New Star in Newburyport’s Dining Scene
- Beyond Sashimi: Crudo is All About the Ingredients
- Boston Globe: Fine Dining Thrives in Newburyport
- Brand-New: Changes Coming to the Seacoast Dining Scene
- North Shore Magazine: Food Revolution
- Zagat: BRINE in Newburyport Opens
- BRINE Bound for Newburyport From Ceia Kitchen + Bar Owner
Voted Best of North Shore
2021 Raw Bar
Voted Best of North Shore